Traveling with baby can be stressful for any mom, but traveling without baby comes with its own collection…Read more
The Lansinoh® Manual Pump is perfect for occasional or on-the-go pumping. It features two-phase technology, allowing you to easily switch between stimulation and expression modes for more efficient pumping. Our Pump-Store-Feed solution seamlessly connects our pumps to our mOmma® bottles, a time saver that results in less time pumping and cleaning, and more time with your family.Additional Information Buy Additional Parts
The Lansinoh Difference
Two-phase technology assists with milk let-down for more efficient pumping. Easily transition between stimulation and expression modes with a press of the lever.
Each pump comes with two sizes of Lansinoh® ComfortFitTM flanges (standard 25mm and large 30.5mm) for every woman's ideal suction and fit.
The Manual Pump is part of our Pump-Store-Feed solution, so mom can pump directly into bottles and store until needed. A caregiver can easily attach the NaturalWave® Nipple to feed baby.
Additional Product Information
- Two-Phase Technology - Stimulation and Expression Modes
- Standard & large ComfortFit™ flanges for ideal suction and fit
- Ergonomic easy-express™ handle to reduce hand fatigue
- Convenient and portable for home or away
- Simple to use and clean
- Part of the Lansinoh® Pump-Store-Feed system
- Wide-neck bottles compatible with Lansinoh® pumps
- BPA and BPS Free
- 2 ComfortFit™ Flanges
- 2 Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottles
- Breastmilk Storage Bag samples
- Bottle Stand
- NaturalWave™ Nipple, collar and cap
What does the “BPA and BPS Free” Icon on your packaging mean?
The chemical bisphenol-A (BPA) is widely known to be a hormone disrupter. Acting like an estrogen imposter, BPA has been linked to cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression, heart disease and a number of other ailments. BPA can be especially dangerous in pregnancy, infancy and childhood – so much so that many governments around the world have banned BPA in the production of baby bottles (as well as other products).
The chemical bisphenol-S (BPS) is used as a plasticizer by some manufacturers and, in many cases, has been used to replace BPA. BPS is also a hormone disrupter, but is currently allowed for the production of baby bottles and similar products.
Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure our Lansinoh® mOmma® bottles with NaturalWave® Nipples are BPA and BPS free.
Additionally, all our products that may come in contact with breastmilk are BPA and BPS free, as well as our mOmma® toddler line. This includes:
- Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin
- Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes
- Lansinoh® Signature ProTM Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bottles and Lids
- Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter
- Lansinoh® Nipple Shield
- Lansinoh® Simple Wishes® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads
- TheraoPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave® Nipple
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Straw Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Warming Plate
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Developmental Meal Set
Lansinoh is committed to providing breastfeeding solutions so every mom can breastfeed for as long as she chooses. Moms who use Lansinoh should feel comfortable knowing they’re using safe and effective products, whatever their breastfeeding needs may be.
Is Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump BPA and BPS Free?
Yes! Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is both BPA and BPS Free.Find Replacement Parts Download The Manual