Manual Breast Pump
Convenient and portable, the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is ideal for occasional use at home or on the go. Switch easily between two pumping modes, Stimulation and Expression, to aid in let-down and maximize pumping efficiency. The ergonomic easy-express™ handle reduces hand fatigue, and two sizes of flanges, standard (25mm) and large (30.5mm), ensure ideal suction and pumping comfort.
The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is also a part of the Lansinoh® Pump-Store-Feed solution. The wide neck bottle makes milk transfer easier and are compatible with the NaturalWave™ Nipple so you can pump, store and feed, all with the same bottle.
New! Pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags with your Lansinoh® pump! Learn how here.
- Two modes, Stimulation & Expression, for more milk in less time
- ComfortFit flanges – Includes 2 sizes (standard & large) for ideal suction & fit
- Ergonomic easy-express handles reduces hand fatigue
- Fewer parts – simple to use, simple to clean
- Wide-neck bottles that fit across the Lansinoh range, use one bottle to pump, store and feed
- Also includes the NaturalWave Nipple, cap and collar and samples of the #1 selling breastmilk storage bag
- BPA and BPS Free
How to assemble the Manual Pump
How to clean the Manual Pump
View the instruction manual here.
What is the suction strength of the Manual Pump? The Manual Pump is designed not to exceed 250mmhg.
Is it dishwasher safe? All of the parts in the Manual Pump are dishwasher safe. To prevent loss and extend their usefulness, we recommend hand washing the white valve, silicone diaphragm stem and the ComfortFit Flanges.
Can I sterilize the manual breast pump parts in boiling water? You can sterilize the Manual Pump by boiling the parts in water. Please make sure you have a large enough pot and enough water so all parts float freely and do not come in contact with the pot.
- 2 ComfortFit Flanges
- 2 Lansinoh Bottles
- Lansinoh NaturalWave Nipple, collar and cap
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bag samples
- Bottle Stand