The chemical bisphenol-A (BPA) is widely known to be a hormone disrupter. Acting like an estrogen imposter, BPA has been linked to cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression, heart disease and a number of other ailments. BPA can be especially dangerous in pregnancy, infancy and childhood – so much so that many governments around the world have banned BPA in the production of baby bottles (as well as other products).
The chemical bisphenol-S (BPS) is used as a plasticizer by some manufacturers and, in many cases, has been used to replace BPA. BPS is also a hormone disrupter, but is currently allowed for the production of baby bottles and similar products.
Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure our Lansinoh® mOmma® bottles with NaturalWave® Nipples are BPA and BPS free.
Additionally, all our products that may come in contact with breastmilk are BPA and BPS free, as well as our mOmma® toddler line. This includes:
- Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin
- Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes
- Lansinoh® Signature ProTM Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bottles and Lids
- Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter
- Lansinoh® Nipple Shield
- Lansinoh® Simple Wishes® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads
- TheraoPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave® Nipple
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Straw Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Warming Plate
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Developmental Meal Set
Lansinoh is committed to providing breastfeeding solutions so every mom can breastfeed for as long as she chooses. Moms who use Lansinoh should feel comfortable knowing they’re using safe and effective products, whatever their breastfeeding needs may be.