Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
Many moms experience extra sore breasts and nipples in the final weeks of pregnancy and first few days after baby is born. When your nipples need extra tender care, use Lansinoh® Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads. Designed to gently protect your breasts with maximum comfort and absorbency, these extra soft pads will discreetly protect you from leaks when your colostrum and milk first come in.Additional Information
The Lansinoh Difference
Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads are designed especially for the final weeks of pregnancy and first few days of breastfeeding when a mother’s breasts and nipples can be extra tender.
Super aborsbent polymer draws milk away from the breasts, helping to keep skin and clothing dry both day and night.
Additional Product Information
- Super absorbent to keep skin and clothing dry
- Ultra-thin and discrete
- Two adhesive strips keep pad in place
- Absorbent polymer draws milk away from the breasts
- Individually wrapped to take with you on-the-go
- Available in 36 count
- Unit Dimension 36 count: L 5.5 x W 3.5 x H 5.25
- Product of Thailand
What does the “BPA and BPS Free” Icon on your packaging mean?
The chemical bisphenol-A (BPA) is widely known to be a hormone disrupter. Acting like an estrogen imposter, BPA has been linked to cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression, heart disease and a number of other ailments. BPA can be especially dangerous in pregnancy, infancy and childhood – so much so that many governments around the world have banned BPA in the production of baby bottles (as well as other products).
The chemical bisphenol-S (BPS) is used as a plasticizer by some manufacturers and, in many cases, has been used to replace BPA. BPS is also a hormone disrupter, but is currently allowed for the production of baby bottles and similar products.
Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure our Lansinoh® mOmma® bottles with NaturalWave® Nipples are BPA and BPS free.
Additionally, all our products that may come in contact with breastmilk are BPA and BPS free, as well as our mOmma® toddler line. This includes:
- Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin
- Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes
- Lansinoh® Signature ProTM Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bottles and Lids
- Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter
- Lansinoh® Nipple Shield
- Lansinoh® Simple Wishes® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads
- TheraoPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave® Nipple
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Straw Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Warming Plate
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Developmental Meal Set
Lansinoh is committed to providing breastfeeding solutions so every mom can breastfeed for as long as she chooses. Moms who use Lansinoh should feel comfortable knowing they’re using safe and effective products, whatever their breastfeeding needs may be.
Is Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads BPA and BPS Free?
Yes! Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads is both BPA and BPS Free.
Do Ultra Soft Nursing Pads have polymer in them?
Yes, Ultra Soft Nursing Pads have the same Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) as Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads. The SAP is similar to what is in baby diapers. It is a powder that turns to a gel when it comes into contact with a liquid, thereby keeping skin dry by wicking moisture away.