mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup
The mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup has an innovative design that makes drinking both engaging and stimulating for your toddler’s development.Additional Information
The Lansinoh Difference
Our fun, playful line of mOmma® toddler feeding products are designed to stimulate young minds and encourage good eating habits in early eaters
We are proud to bring style and function to your table with sleek designs created in Italy.
Additional Product Information
- Spill-proof technology prevents leaks
- No-hassle cleaning
- Soft grip handles are easy to grasp
- Safe and hygienic
- 100% silicone spout only opens when baby drinks
- Available in green and orange
- BPA and BPS free
- Ideal for 6 months and older
- Designed in Italy
- Made in China
What does the “BPA and BPS Free” Icon on your packaging mean?
The chemical bisphenol-A (BPA) is widely known to be a hormone disrupter. Acting like an estrogen imposter, BPA has been linked to cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression, heart disease and a number of other ailments. BPA can be especially dangerous in pregnancy, infancy and childhood – so much so that many governments around the world have banned BPA in the production of baby bottles (as well as other products).
The chemical bisphenol-S (BPS) is used as a plasticizer by some manufacturers and, in many cases, has been used to replace BPA. BPS is also a hormone disrupter, but is currently allowed for the production of baby bottles and similar products.
Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure our Lansinoh® mOmma® bottles with NaturalWave® Nipples are BPA and BPS free.
Additionally, all our products that may come in contact with breastmilk are BPA and BPS free, as well as our mOmma® toddler line. This includes:
- Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin
- Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes
- Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Smartpump™ Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bottles and Lids
- Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter
- Lansinoh® Nipple Shield
- Lansinoh® Simple Wishes® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads
- TheraoPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave® Nipple
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Straw Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Warming Plate
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Developmental Meal Set
Lansinoh is committed to providing breastfeeding solutions so every mom can breastfeed for as long as she chooses. Moms who use Lansinoh should feel comfortable knowing they’re using safe and effective products, whatever their breastfeeding needs may be.
Is Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof CupBPA and BPS Free?
Yes! Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup is both BPA and BPS Free.
Are the cups microwave safe?
The cups are microwave safe; however, do not microwave the cup with the top on.
How should I clean the mOmma® straw cup?
After each use, wash all parts thoroughly in warm, soapy water, rinse thoroughly and air dry completely. You can also wash the cup and lid on the top rack of your dishwasher. Do not use solvents or harsh chemicals as damage can result.
How long should I sterilize the mOmma® straw/spout cup or parts before first use?
All parts should be sterilized for five minutes in boiling water prior to first use.
If you are using a sterilizing system, follow the manufacturer instructions. Use the appropriate amount of water according to the steam sterilizer directions to ensure that parts do not get overheated and/or melt. If you are boiling on a stovetop, use enough water so the parts are floating and do not touch the bottom or the sides of the pan because this can result in melting or overheating.
What type of plastic is used for your cups?
All mOmma® cups are made of polypropylene plastic which is chemical additive-free and BPA-free.
Are mOmma® cups BPA-free?
Yes, they are made of polypropylene plastic which is chemical additive-free and BPA-free.Find Replacement Parts