If you are worried about not being able to produce enough milk, you are not alone. This is…Read More
Clean and Condition™ Baby Wipes
We designed our Clean & ConditionTM Baby Wipes to clean the biggest messes as gently as possible. Our special formula includes a touch of lanolin, which helps protect baby’s skin from dryness and chafing, even with frequent diaper changes. Our wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol free.Additional Information
The Lansinoh Difference
Our wipes include ingredients to both clean and protect baby’s skin. Each wipe has a touch of lanolin, which conditions skin to prevent dryness and chafing.
Breastfed babies require more frequent diaper changes, which is why we created our Clean & ConditionTM Baby Wipes with a special formula to protect baby’s gentle skin.
- Conditions skin to prevent dryness and chafing
- Provides protective barrier from wetness
- Handy pop-up dispenser pack
- Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
- Gentle formula for frequent cleansing
- Soft-spun for extra strength and softness
- Lightly scented
- Available in 80 count
- Made in Thailand
- Contains water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin to moisturize and protect baby's delicate skin
- Contains Oleyl Erucate, Ceteareth-20, Clyceryl Oleate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil for a gentle cleansing action
- Contains Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol to maintain product purity and freshness
- Contains a light, non-irritating perfume
- BPA and BPS free
What does the “BPA and BPS Free” Icon on your packaging mean?
The chemical bisphenol-A (BPA) is widely known to be a hormone disrupter. Acting like an estrogen imposter, BPA has been linked to cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression, heart disease and a number of other ailments. BPA can be especially dangerous in pregnancy, infancy and childhood – so much so that many governments around the world have banned BPA in the production of baby bottles (as well as other products).
The chemical bisphenol-S (BPS) is used as a plasticizer by some manufacturers and, in many cases, has been used to replace BPA. BPS is also a hormone disrupter, but is currently allowed for the production of baby bottles and similar products.
Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure our Lansinoh® mOmma® bottles with NaturalWave® Nipples are BPA and BPS free.
Additionally, all our products that may come in contact with breastmilk are BPA and BPS free, as well as our mOmma® toddler line. This includes:
- Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin
- Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes
- Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Smartpump™ Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bottles and Lids
- Lansinoh® Disposable Nursing Pads and Ultra-Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter
- Lansinoh® Nipple Shield
- Lansinoh® Simple Wishes® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads
- TheraoPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave® Nipple
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Spill-Proof Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Straw Cup
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Warming Plate
- Lansinoh® mOmma® Developmental Meal Set
Lansinoh is committed to providing breastfeeding solutions so every mom can breastfeed for as long as she chooses. Moms who use Lansinoh should feel comfortable knowing they’re using safe and effective products, whatever their breastfeeding needs may be.
Is Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes BPA and BPS Free?
Yes! Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh, we have taken proactive measures to ensure Lansinoh® Clean & Condition Baby wipes is both BPA and BPS Free.