- Does Lansinoh guarantee its products?
Some products have a warranty, but many are personal care items and cannot be returned once opened.
If the product is defective, Lansinoh will replace the defective portion or repair the item. If you are dissatisfied, we will work with you to solve the problem, but we do not offer refunds. Please note that every woman has different pumping and breastfeeding experiences, so we cannot guarantee success or the amount of breastmilk you will produce by using any of our products.
- How do I find a lactation consultant in my area?
To find a lactation consultant in your area, visit the ICLA (International Lactation Consultant) website.
- How do I contact you with breastfeeding or pumping questions?
Visit our Ask our Experts page to view common questions or ask one of your own.
- Why do moms get engorged?
About the third day postpartum a mom’s breasts may swell (engorgement); the good news is that it’s a temporary condition. Nursing frequently during this period is the best way to alleviate engorgement, but it can be difficult because your baby might have trouble properly latching onto an engorged breast. LatchAssist™ can help pull out the nipple to help baby latch on the breast.
- Do you sell accessories for the pump such as extra parts, cooler bag, freezer pack, and carry bag?
You can order extra parts for the Affinity® Pro Pump including a cooler, re-usable freezer pack and carry bag for any of the Lansinoh® breast pumps at our online parts store.
- Where can I register my pump?
You can visit our warranty page to register your Lansinoh® Affinity Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump or Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump.
- Are mOmma® cups BPA-free?
Yes, they are made of polypropylene plastic which is chemical additive-free and BPA-free.
- What type of plastic is used for your cups?
All mOmma® cups are made of polypropylene plastic which is chemical additive-free and BPA-free.
- What type of materials are used for the mOmma® straw?
The top of the straw (where child sucks) is made of 100% silicone and the bottom part is made of polyethylene.